Ingredients Needed for Pumpkin Pie Popsicle
5 ounces of cream cheese
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1½ teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
½ teaspoon salt
3 ounces of butternut squash puree
5 ounces of Greek yogurt
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Popsicle
- First, add the cream cheese in a large bowl. Add the maple syrup, and season with pumpkin pie spice and salt. Add the butternut squash puree.
- Set up your hand mixer at medium speed and mix everything until smooth.
- Add the mixture to a piping bag.
- Pour the mixture into popsicle molds. Fill around 3/4 of the empty molds. Top the empty space with greek yogurt.
- Freeze the popsicles overnight.