Ingredients Needed for Pulled Chicken Burger
7 ounces of chicken breast
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cup barbecue sauce
2 burger buns
2 tablespoons of ketchup
2 lettuces leaves
2 cheddars cheese
How to Cook Pulled Chicken Burger
- Sprinkle some salt and garlic powder over the chicken breast.
- Add vegetable oil and rub the meat with your hands.
- Put the chicken in a ceramic pot and add some water. Cover the dish and cook the meat in the oven on low heat for about 2 hours. If necessary, add more water from time to time.
- Let the chicken cook and pull the meat with a fork.
- Put the chicken in a medium bowl.
- Add the barbecue sauce and sprinkle some salt and chili flakes. Mix with a fork. Divide the chicken mixture into four equal quantities.
- Slice the burger buns horizontally.
- Spread ketchup on the bottom slices.
- Add one lettuce leaf on each slice.
- Add some chicken mixture – about 2 ounces (55 grams).
- Add the cheese slices.
- Slice the cucumber horizontally and add 2-3 pickle slices on each sandwich.
- Add another layer of chicken and top with the remaining burger buns.