Puffed Rice and Yogurt Chicken Burger
We never get tired of saying “Make your own burgers!” This way you can choose the ingredients you like and, what’s more, their quality depends on you. This recipe is a good example. For this hot chicken burger, we used puffed rice and yogurt. We’ve chosen to flavor it heavily with lemon, oregano, BBQ sauce, and a lot more. Check it out!
Ingredients Needed for Puffed Rice and Yogurt Chicken Burger
2 ounces of puffed rice cake, crumbled
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
3 ounces of flour
1 pound chicken breast (3 halves)
1 tablespoon olive oil
5 ounces of yogurt
1 tablespoon lemon juice
3 garlic cloves, crushed
3 burger buns
2 radishes, finely sliced
1 avocado, sliced
3 teaspoons of bbq sauce
1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
How to Make Puffed Rice and Yogurt Chicken Burger
- Add the puffed rice to the blender and crush it. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Add the eggs, oregano, dried onion, garlic powder, and paprika to a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and mix until even.
- Add the flour to a third bowl. Coat each chicken breast half with flour, egg mixture, and finally, with puffed rice mixture.
- Place them in a roomy baking dish, drizzle with olive oil and bake for 35 minutes at 380⁰F/190⁰C.
- Add the yogurt, lemon juice, and garlic to a bowl. Mix until even.
- Cut one burger bun horizontally in half. Spread the lower half with yogurt mixture, add radish slices, and one piece of cooked chicken breast. Top with avocado, BBQ sauce, and parsley. Finish with the bun’s upper half after also coating it with yogurt mixture. Do the same for the remaining ingredients.