Ingredients Needed for Puff Pastry Sticks
1 pizza dough
black sesame seeds
white sesame seeds
How to Cook Puff Pastry Sticks
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Spread the dough onto a flat surface. Cut it into strips.
- Whisk the egg and coat the dough strips with it.
- Spread on the sticks different seasoning, like black and white sesame seeds, cumin seeds, salt, pumpkin seeds, walnuts and chili flakes.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Serve simple or with your favorite dip.