Ingredients Needed for Puff Pastry Sausage Rolls With Cheese Dip
2 ounces of cream cheese
¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
½ teaspoon diced chives
1 puff pastry sheet
How to Make Puff Pastry Sausage Rolls With Cheese Dip
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Put the cream cheese in a bowl, and season it with salt and pepper.
- Add the Cheddar cheese and the chives and mix them all.
- Spread the puff pastry sheet on your workspace and cut thin strips.
- Roll each baby sausage in pastry strips.
- Place the sausage rolls on the edges of a skillet.
- In the center, put the cream cheese mixture.
- Whisk the egg.
- Coat the pastry sausage rolls with the whisked egg.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve the pastry sausage rolls with warm cheese dip.