Ingredients Needed for Puff Pastry Peach Tartlets
3 peaches es
⅓ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
¼ teaspoon salt
2 ounces of butter
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
1 tablespoon milk
2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
How to Cook Puff Pastry Peach Tartlets
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Peel and dice the peaches and put them into a bowl. Add the sugar, cinnamon, salt and mix.
- Heat a skillet and melt the butter.
- Add the peaches and cook them in butter.
- Add the cornstarch and mix.
- Flour your workplace and roll out the puff pastry sheet.
- Use a cookie cutter and cut as many forms as you can. You should make about 14-16 cookies.
- Put the puff pastry forms on a baking tray.
- In the center of each cookie put one tablespoon of the peach mixture.
- Make the egg wash by whisking the egg with the milk. Coat the edges of each cookie with egg wash.
- Bake the cookies for 30 minutes.
- If you want, you can sprinkle some powdered sugar over the cookies.