Ingredients Needed for Puff Pastry Hot Dogs
3 hot dogs
½ puff pastry sheet
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
How to Cook Puff Pastry Hot Dogs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Cut the hot dogs into 0.5-inch (1.2 cm) pieces.
- Flour your workspace and place the puff pastry on it.
- Using a knife, cut the puff pastry sheet into strips with a width of 0.5-inch (1.2 cm).
- Then, cut the puff pastry strips into rectangles 2-inch (5 cm) length.
- Put the hot dog pieces on puff pastry rectangles and roll them.
- In a baking tray place an aluminum foil. Put on it the hot dog rolls, standing.
- Top with shredded Cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.