Ingredients Needed for Puff Pastry Apple Roses
1 puff pastry sheet
½ cup cream cheese
¼ cup brown sugar
2 teaspoons of cinnamon
How to Cook Puff Pastry Apple Roses
- Preheat the oven to 330 degrees F/165 degrees C.
- Cut the puff pastry sheet in halves. Then, cut 0.8-inch (2 cm) strips.
- Cut in halves the apples and remove their cores. Finely slice the apples.
- Spread cream cheese on each puff pastry strip.
- Put apple slices on each puff pastry, then sprinkle some brown sugar and some cinnamon.
- Roll each puff pastry strip. The rolls will look like roses.
- Put them in a muffin pan.
- Bake them for 30 minutes.
- If you want, before you serve them, you can sprinkle some powdered sugar on them.