Ingredients Needed for Puff Pastry and Nutella Christmas Tree
1 puff pastry sheet, thawed
4 tablespoons of nutella
How to Cook Puff Pastry and Nutella Christmas Tree
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the pastry on a wooden board. Start from the middle of the pastry and slice all the way down. Put the pastry halves one on top of the other.
- Gently slice with a knife and shape the pastry into a triangular Christmas tree with a wide base. At the base of the tree, carefully cut away two strips either side to form the base of the tree trunk. Remove excess pastry.
- Evenly spread the Nutella between the 2 pastry sheets. Score 2 lines down the middle of the triangle to form a tree trunk. It should be narrower at the top and get wider towards the base. Using the trunk as a guide, cut branches into the sides of the triangle.
- Now carefully twist all of the branches. Crack the egg and whisk it. Spread it over the Christmas tree.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place the Christmas tree and slide it in the oven for the next 25 minutes.