Ingredients Needed for Prosciutto-Wrapped Pork With Asparagus and Mushrooms
7 ounces of pork tenderloin
2 tablespoons of olive oil
5 cherry tomatoes
3.5 ounces of shimeji mushroom
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon garam masala
1 tablespoon red peppercorns
1 teaspoon indonesian soy sauce, you can use regular one also
How to Cook Prosciutto-Wrapped Pork With Asparagus and Mushrooms
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and begin frying the pork.
- Fry it until the juices are properly sealed and the meat turns golden.
- When ready, wrap it in prosciutto, drizzle some olive oil and add it in a baking tray.
- Leave the meat in the oven for the next 10 minutes.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and the mushrooms.
- Remove the heads of the asparagus.
- Add butter in a skillet, and begin frying the asparagus. Fry it for about 1-2 minutes.
- Heat another skillet, add 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and add garam masala and red peppercorns.
- Stir and add mushrooms. Season with soy sauce, and throw in cherry tomatoes and asparagus.
- Cook them for about 1 minute and turn off the heat.
- Serve the prosciutto-wrapped pork with asparagus and mushrooms!