Ingredients Needed for Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Breast
1 chicken breast, around 5 ounces
¼ red bell pepper, cut into sticks
0.25 green bell pepper, cut into sticks
¼ yellow bell pepper, cut into sticks
3 prosciuttos slices
1 teaspoon olive oil
How to Make Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Breast
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Cut the chicken breast horizontally, starting from the thicker edge, to create a pocket. Be careful not to cut through the other side of the breast. Insert your finger into the pocket to open it up.
- Stuff the chicken breast with the bell pepper sticks.
- Wrap the chicken breast with prosciutto slices, then place it on a small baking tray.
- Add the mushrooms. Add 1/4 cup (65 ml) of water in the tray.
- Sprinkle pepper and drizzle the olive oil.
- Transfer the meat to the oven and roast for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve the chicken breast and mushrooms with a yogurt dip.