Ingredients Needed for Prosciutto-Wrapped Beef Steak
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 beef steak, approximately 8 ounces
1 prosciutto slice
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
2 lettuces leaves
How to Cook Prosciutto-Wrapped Beef Steak
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- You can start with the tomato salad. First slice the plum tomatoes into quarters.
- Add them in a salad bowl along with the garlic and parsley.
- Squeeze the juice out of half a lime, and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the beef steak on your working surface and season it with salt and pepper.
- Wrap the steak in the prosciutto slice.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat and add the vegetable oil. Cook the beef for 2 minutes per side.
- Place the skillet into the oven and roast the steak for the next 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the plum tomato salad over the lettuce leaves.
- Take the beef out of the oven, and serve it with the salad.