Prosciutto Mozzarella Sticks
These prosciutto sticks are delicious with a glass of white wine. Call your friends and enjoy a great snack!
Ingredients Needed for Prosciutto Mozzarella Sticks
½ cup flour
1 pizza dough
20 prosciuttos slices
¼ cup shredded mozzarella
How to Make Prosciutto Mozzarella Sticks
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Flour your workspace and place over it the pizza dough.
- Stretch the pizza dough and cut round shape 8-inch (20 cm) diameter. Cut the dough into thin stripes. Then, cut every stripe in halves.
- Wrap every dough strip with prosciutto slices.
- Flour a baking tray and put the prosciutto sticks in it.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove the sticks from the oven and spread over them shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for another 2 minutes.
- Serve these sticks the way they are, or with ketchup.