Calories: 376 kCal / serving
- 22 g
- 25 g
- 23 g
Ingredients Needed for Prosciutto and Salami Rolls
1 red onion
10 green olives, without pit
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 ½ cups of shredded mozzarella
How to Make Prosciutto and Salami Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Shred the zucchini, carrots, and potatoes.
- Chop the red onion, parsley, and slice the green olives.
- Break the eggs, add them in a salad bowl, and whisk them.
- Add the veggies over the eggs, and mix everything together.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper, and widely spread the veggie and egg mixture.
- Put the tray in the oven and bake for about 30 minutes.
- When ready, top the baked veggie and egg mixture with about a third of the shredded mozzarella. Add salami and prosciutto. Make another layer of mozzarella, and keep some for later on.
- Start from one of the ends, and carefully roll towards the other one. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella on top.
- Bake it again for 10 minutes, only this time at 440°F/220°C.
- You can serve it warm or cold!