Ingredients Needed for Prosciutto and Emmental Pizza
7 ounces of pizza dough, thawed
1 cup tomato sauce
½ teaspoon chili flakes
½ teaspoon oyster sauce
1 teaspoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon chopped chives
1 ounce baby spinach
4 emmentals cheese slices
½ red bell pepper, chopped
4 prosciuttos slices
½ cup low-moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Prosciutto and Emmental Pizza
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add the tomato sauce. Bring it to a boil and reduce the heat. Season with salt, pepper, and chili flakes.
- Add oyster sauce, and soy sauce, then stir.
- Add the chives, stir again, and cook the sauce for 1-2 minutes, until it thickens.
- Preheat the oven to 430°F/220°C.
- Dust your working space with flour. Knead the dough for 2-3 minutes.
- Level it with a rolling pin until thin.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the dough on top.
- Evenly spread the sauce you’ve made over the surface of the dough.
- Top it with baby spinach, Emmental, red bell pepper, prosciutto, and mozzarella.
- Slide the tray into the oven and bake it for the next 15 minutes.
- Serve it topped with some spring onion.