Ingredients Needed for Prosciutto and Bell Pepper Fried Mozzarella Balls
8 ounces of mozzarella
¼ red bell pepper
¼ yellow bell pepper
1 ounce prosciutto, minced
½ cup flour
½ cup milk
½ cup breadcrumbs
How to Cook Prosciutto and Bell Pepper Fried Mozzarella Balls
- Cut the mozzarella ovolines in half, without completely separating the pieces.
- Scoop out a little bit of the interior.
- Chop the bell pepper and cut the prosciutto slice in tiny pieces.
- Stuff the ovolines with the bell pepper and prosciutto pieces.
- Make egg wash by whisking the egg and milk together.
- Dip the stuffed cheese in flour, egg wash, and breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Fry the stuffed cheese balls on both sides, until they turn a golden brown color.
- Serve with radish and grated cabbage.