Calories: 493 kCal / serving
- 36 g
- 9 g
- 36 g
Ingredients Needed for Pretzel-Crusted Zucchini Snacks
3 ounces of pretzel
2 egg whites
1 zucchini, sliced
3 ounces of butter, melted
½ teaspoon chili lime seasoning
How to Make Pretzel-Crusted Zucchini Snacks
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Crush the pretzels and add them into a bowl.
- Whisk the egg whites. Add some water if needed.
- Pour the whisked egg whites over the zucchini slices. Mix.
- Remove the zucchini slices from the egg whites and add them to the pretzel bowl.
- Mix to coat each zucchini slice with pretzel crumbs.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the zucchini slices on it.
- Whisk the melted butter with chili lime seasoning and lime juice.
- Pour the melted butter mixture over the zucchini slices.
- Transfer to the oven and roast them for 20 minutes.
- Serve the zucchini with a dip.