Ingredients Needed for Pretzel-Crusted Vanilla Tart
7 ounces of pretzel
3 tablespoons of brown sugar
2 ounces of butter, melted
3 ounces of instant vanilla pudding mix
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
½ cup milk
How to Cook Pretzel-Crusted Vanilla Tart
- Place the pretzels in a sealed bag and crush them with a rolling pin.
- Place them in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add brown sugar and melted butter, grab a wooden spoon and mix.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F/175°C.
- Lay the mixture on the bottom of a round cake tin (approximately 9 inches/22 cm in diameter).
- Lay the tray into the oven for the next 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, add the vanilla mix in a bowl. Add the vanilla extract, powdered sugar, and mix.
- Set up your mixer at high speed and mix while adding gradually milk, until the mixture reaches stiff peaks.
- Refrigerate it for the next 2 hours.
- Lay the mixture on top of the pretzel crust and level it nicely with a spatula.
- Refrigerate for the next 4 hours.
- Serve it with caramel topping!