Ingredients Needed for Pretzel-Crusted Chicken Bites
3 ounces of pretzel
2 egg whites
5 ounces of chicken breast, cubed
3.5 ounces of butter, melted
1 teaspoon chili lime seasoning
1 teaspoon lime juice
How to Cook Pretzel-Crusted Chicken Bites
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Crush the pretzels and add them to a bowl.
- Whisk the egg whites. Add some water if needed.
- Pour the whisked egg whites over the chicken pieces. Mix.
- Remove the chicken pieces from the egg whites and add them to the pretzel bowl.
- Mix to coat each chicken piece with pretzel crumbs.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the chicken pieces on it, transfer to the oven and roast them for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk the melted butter with chili lime seasoning and lime juice.
- Pour the melted butter mixture over the hot roasted chicken pieces.
- Serve the chicken pieces with a dip.