Ingredients Needed for Potatoes Stuffed With Cheese and Wrapped in Bacon
4 ounces of cream cheese
1 spring onion, chopped
1 teaspoon red peppercorns
¼ cup cheddar, shredded
3 bacon slices
How to Make Potatoes Stuffed With Cheese and Wrapped in Bacon
- First, heat a saucepan over medium heat, and fill about half of it with water. Bring it to a boil, and add the potatoes. Cook them for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the cream cheese in a salad bowl. Add the spring onion and red peppercorns. Mix until smooth.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Take out the potatoes and remove their inside with a scoop. Fill them with the cream cheese mixture. Leave a bit of room to add the shredded Cheddar.
- Grab the bacon slices and wrap them around the potatoes. Add the potatoes to a baking tray and cook them for the next 30 minutes.