Ingredients Needed for Potato Topped Meatloaf Muffins
10 ounces of minced meat
1 tablespoon worcester sauce
⅓ cup breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon butter
¼ cup milk
How to Cook Potato Topped Meatloaf Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Chop the onion and put it in a bowl.
- Add the minced meat, the egg, the Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper.
- Mix the ingredients with your hand.
- Add the breadcrumbs.
- Spray with oil a 6-form muffin pan.
- Divide the meat mixture into 6 equal parts and put it in the muffin pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Make smashed potatoes: boil the potatoes and blend them with the butter and the milk. Season with salt.
- Use a piping bag to top each meat muffin with mashed potatoes.