Ingredients Needed for Potato, Salami and Spinach Casserole
1 tablespoon butter
1 garlic clove
3.5 ounces of baby spinach
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup parmesan, grated
10 salamis slices
How to Cook Potato, Salami and Spinach Casserole
- Put water in a large saucepan and bring it to a boil. Boil the potatoes skin-on, until the flesh is soft enough. Drain, and let the potatoes cool, then peel them. Set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/175 degrees C.
- Melt the butter in a skillet, on medium heat.
- Slice the garlic clove and add it to the skillet, mix to flavor the butter.
- Add the baby spinach to the skillet and stir a few times, until it starts to break apart.
- Add the heavy cream and continue cooking until spinach is soft.
- Cut the potatoes into 0.3-inch/7 mm thick slices.
- Lay the potato slices in a baking tray, then drizzle vegetable oil on them, and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup (35 grams) of parmesan on the potatoes, lay the salami slices all over the casserole, then spread the spinach mixture.
- Crack the eggs and use them to top the casserole, then sprinkle the remaining parmesan on them.
- Bake for 20 minutes.