Ingredients Needed for Potato Salad With Dill Mayonnaise
2 broccoli florets
1 ounce peas
1 bell pepper
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pepper
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
2 tablespoons of flour
How to Cook Potato Salad With Dill Mayonnaise
- Heat a saucepan, fill about half of it with water, and boil the vegetables until they are properly cooked.
- Dice the carrot and potatoes.
- Remove the stems of the broccoli.
- Chop the pickled bell pepper.
- Add the veggies in a large bowl, and season them with salt and pepper.
- Combine the mayonnaise with a tablespoon of chopped dill.
- Add the dill mayonnaise and mix to coat the potatoes and the veggies.