Ingredients Needed for Potato Roses
vegetable oil for frying
How to Make Potato Roses
- Peel off the potatoes.
- Use a sharp knife and slice off small triangles from the edges of the potato to shape the petals.
- Shape the middle of the potato into a rosebud.
- Now that the potato rose is ready, heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Deep-fry the potato roses for the next 20-25 minutes, until golden and crispy.
- Remove them with a slotted spatula so you can drain them of the excess fat.