Calories: 481 kCal / serving
- 14 g
- 7 g
- 88 g
Ingredients Needed for Potato Plum Dumplings
5 small potatoes, cooked and peeled
2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 ½ cups of flour
10 stoneless plums
1 ounce butter
1 ½ cups of breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon sugar
How to Make Potato Plum Dumplings
- Add the potatoes to a bowl and mash them. Season with salt and add the baking powder, eggs, and flour. Knead until you have a dough.
- Wrap each plum with dough and form them into spheres.
- Fill a cooking pot with water halfway and bring it to a boil, salt it, and cook the dumplings. Cook them in 2 batches of 4 dumplings for 30 minutes each. Remove them using a slotted spoon.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over low heat.
- Add the breadcrumbs and mix using a spatula. Add a bit of sugar and mix more until browned.
- Transfer the breadcrumb mix to a bowl and coat the dumplings with it.