Ingredients Needed for Potato and Pea Lamb Stew
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 anchovy fillet
12 ounces of lamb loin, chopped
1 large carrot, sliced
1 medium onion, chopped
4 medium-sized potatoes, cubed
1 teaspoon thyme powder
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
¼ cup white wine
1 cup vegetable stock
1 apio stick, chopped
1 red chili, chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
8 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup peas
How to Cook Potato and Pea Lamb Stew
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat, then add the anchovy fillet and stir it for a bit to flavor the oil.
- Add the lamb loin and cook until it starts changing its color to brown, then add the carrot and stir.
- Add the onion and potatoes. Season with salt and pepper, then add the thyme powder, white wine vinegar, white wine, and vegetable stock. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the apio, red chili, garlic, cherry tomatoes, and peas. Cover and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley before serving.