Ingredients Needed for Potato, Egg and Bacon Salad
8 new potatoes, fried
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Make Potato, Egg and Bacon Salad
- First thing you need to do is slice the new potatoes and the eggs for the salad. Slice your potatoes in halves and eggs in quarters.
- Heat a skillet, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and fry the bacon until golden.
- Move the potatoes and the eggs in a large salad bowl. Add spring onion and season with salt and pepper.
- Break small chunks of bacon on top.
- Pour American Dressing on the salad and stir well.