Ingredients Needed for Potato-Crust Pizza
3 ounces of mozzarella
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cup shredded parmesan
¼ cup tomato sauce
How to Cook Potato-Crust Pizza
- Slice the mozzarella and the mushrooms.
- Thinly slice the potatoes.
- Heat a skillet and add the vegetable oil. Roundly place the potatoes so that they cover the bottom of the skillet.
- Top it with parmesan, put a lid on, and let it simmer for 5-8 minutes.
- Remove the lid, and add the tomato sauce and the mushrooms.
- Add the mozzarella and the arugula. Break the egg and add it in the middle of the skillet.
- Put a lid on again and remove when the egg seems cooked.
- Season it with pepper and chili flakes.