Ingredients Needed for Potato Cream Soup With Broccoli Chunks
2 ounces butter
1 onion, minced
3-4 potatoes, cubed
3-4 cups vegetable stock
1 cup milk
6 ounces broccoli florets
2 ounces Cheddar, grated
1-2 teaspoons flour
How to Make Potato Cream Soup With Broccoli Chunks
- Melt the butter in a pot over low heat.
- Add the onion and cook it until tender, then season with salt.
- Add the potatoes, cover with stock, and boil for 25 minutes.
- Mash them using a hand blender.
- Stir in the milk.
- Add the broccoli, season with pepper, and boil for 6-8 more minutes.
- Add the Cheddar and flour to a bowl and mix them.
- Add this mixture to the simmering pot and mix until the cheese melts (2-3 minutes).