Ingredients Needed for Potato and Cod Stew
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, sliced
5 small-sized potatoes, sliced
½ cup canned tomatoes
1 tablespoon paprika
1 teaspoon chili flakes
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon pepper
¼ cup white wine
8 ounces of cod fillet, cut into stripes
How to Make Potato and Cod Stew
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over low heat.
- Add the garlic and stir a little. Add the potatoes, canned tomatoes, paprika, chili flakes, salt, pepper and white wine.
- Cover with lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the cod, cover and simmer for another 20 minutes.
- Serve garnished with chopped fresh garlic.