Ingredients Needed for Potato, Cheddar and Parmesan Cups
2 potatoes, cooked
1 spring onion, chopped
2 ounces of parmesan, shredded
4 salamis slices, chopped
1 tablespoon heavy cream
¼ cup cheddar, shredded
How to Cook Potato, Cheddar and Parmesan Cups
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Shred the cooked potatoes and add them in a large bowl.
- Add the spring onion, parmesan, egg, salami, and heavy cream.
- Mix everything into a smooth mash.
- Grab 4 small ramekins, and add the mixture inside them. Don’t fully cover the ramekins, and add shredded Cheddar.
- Slide the ramekins in the oven for the next 40 minutes!