Ingredients Needed for Potato, Bean and Olive Salad
2 potatoes, diced
2 carrots, diced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
10 ounces of canned red beans
3 ounces of pickled red bell peppers
¼ cup green olives, pitted
4 pickles, sliced
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Cook Potato, Bean and Olive Salad
- Add the potatoes and carrots in a saucepan and cover them with enough water.
- Add a pinch of salt and boil everything for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the dressing. Add the olive oil, vinegar, salt, pepper in a small bowl and mix well.
- Drain the potatoes and carrots and add them in a salad bowl. Add the red beans, pickled bell peppers, olives, pickles, onion, and spring onion.
- Pour the dressing and mix everything well.