Ingredients Needed for Potato, Bacon and Salami Casserole
3 bacon slices
½ cup heavy cream
3 ounces of salami, thinly sliced
3 cheeses slices
½ cup cheddar, shredded
½ cup mozzarella, shredded
How to Cook Potato, Bacon and Salami Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Place the potatoes on a wooden board, and slice them into 0.4 inch (4 cm) thick slices.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the bacon slices and cook them until golden and crispy.
- Crack the egg in a small bowl. Add salt, pepper, heavy cream, and whisk everything until smooth.
- Grab a ceramic baking tray and lay 1/3 of the potato slices on its bottom.
- Top them with the salami slices. Add cheese and half of remaining potato slices.
- Break the crispy bacon into small chunks and add them on top, along with the remaining potatoes and shredded Cheddar.
- Pour the egg and cream mixture in the ceramic baking tray, and finally top with the shredded mozzarella.
- Slide the tray into the oven for the next 40 minutes!