Ingredients Needed for Potato, Bacon and Camembert Cups
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 mince d
2 ounces of butter
5 ounces of bacon, chopped
½ cup rose wine
1 garlic clove, chopped
2 bay leaves
3 ounces of camembert cheese
How to Cook Potato, Bacon and Camembert Cups
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the minced onion and a pinch of salt. Add the butter and let it melt.
- When the onion softens, add the bacon and chopped garlic.
- Pour the rose wine and add some bay leaves. Cook the mixture until the wine is reduced by half.
- In the meantime, slice the potatoes into sticks.
- Slice the cheese and add half of it in the heated skillet. Add the potato sticks and cook for 4-6 minutes.
- When it’s ready, add this mixture into 6 muffin cups. Bake the muffin cups for 25 minutes.
- Use the remaining Camembert cheese and top each muffin cup with a small chunk of cheese. Serve with a few chili flakes on top.