Ingredients Needed for Potato and Parmesan Cups
3 potatoes, shredded
2 spring onions, chopped
½ cup parmesan, shredded
2 tablespoons of olive oil
How to Make Potato and Parmesan Cups
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Lay the potatoes on your wooden board and shred them. Grab all the potato shreds in your hands and squeeze them to let go of all the water.
- Add them to a large bowl. Add the shredded parmesan, spring onion, and season with salt and pepper. Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Grease a 6-slot muffin tray with olive oil.
- Fill the empty slots of the muffin tin with the potato mixture.
- Slide the tin into the oven for the next