Ingredients Needed for Potato and Onion Oriental Salad
1 red onion
1 ounce sliced olive
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon mustard
How to Cook Potato and Onion Oriental Salad
- Put some water and salt in a saucepan and bring it to boil. Cook the potatoes for 10-15 minutes. Check them with a fork to make sure they are cooked properly.
- In another saucepan, bring water to a boil. Cook the eggs for 6-7 minutes.
- Cut the boiled potatoes into cubes and place them in a large bowl.
- Add sliced onion, eggs and olives.
- Mix together mustard and mayonnaise. Add this dressing in the large bowl.
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper, to taste.