Calories: 442 kCal / serving
- 23 g
- 19 g
- 32 g
Ingredients Needed for Potato and Mozzarella Casserole
vegetable oil for frying
1 pound potato
½ leek, only the white part
4 ounces of bacon
6 ounces of mozzarella
2 rosemary leaves
1 tablespoon melted butter
How to Make Potato and Mozzarella Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 356 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Wash the potaes and cut them in half.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet and fry the potatoes until golden brown. Let them drain on a paper towel for a few minutes.
- Grease an oven dish with melted butter.
- Add half of the fried potatoes in one single layer, spread on top half of the bacon, mozzarella, and leek.
- Continue with the remaining ingredients, in the same order.
- Season it with salt and pepper and top it with rosemary leaves.
- Bake for 20 minutes.