Ingredients Needed for Potato and Brussel Sprout Bites
2 potatoes, cubed
14 ounces of brussels sprouts
2 tablespoons of olive oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 onion, chopped
2 chilis, chopped
How to Cook Potato and Brussel Sprout Bites
- Add the potatoes to a pot, cover them with water, salt it and boil for 30 minutes.
- Add the Brussel sprouts and cook for 15 minutes more.
- Transfer the boiled veggies on the work surface and chop them using a knife.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over low-medium heat, then add the garlic, onion, and 1 chili. Season with salt and pepper. Cook and stir until tender.
- Transfer this mixture to a bowl, add the chopped veggies and the remaining chili. Mix until even.
- Use this to shape vegetable balls, patties, rolls or fingers. It’s your choice. Line a baking dish with parchment paper and transfer them to it.
- Drizzle them with the remaining olive oil, then bake for 30 minutes at 350⁰F/175⁰C.