Ingredients Needed for Potato and Bacon Snack
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
8 bacon slices
2 ounces of shredded mozzarella
How to Cook Potato and Bacon Snack
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Peel the potatoes and cut their ends.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet, and place in it the potatoes, standing.
- Fry the potatoes until their ends become golden.
- Wrap each potato in bacon slices, and fix them with toothpicks.
- Top each potato with shredded mozzarella.
- Place them on a baking tray in which you put a parchment paper.
- Bake the potatoes for 15 minutes.
- Serve them warm, with a dip.