Calories: 295 kCal / serving
- 40 g
- 16 g
- 9 g
Ingredients Needed for Potato and Baby Spinach Casserole
1 ½ cups of tomato sauce
2 ounces of fresh baby spinach leaves
1 ½ cups of low-moisture mozzarella, shredded
How to Make Potato and Baby Spinach Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Wash the potatoes very well, then cut them into thin slices.
- Place one layer of potato slices on the bottom of a medium ceramic baking tray.
- Spread all over one third of the tomato sauce, then add one third of the baby spinach leaves, and a layer of mozzarella (one third).
- Continue by adding 2 more layers of each ingredient.
- Transfer the dish to the oven and bake for 20 minutes.