Ingredients Needed for Pork Tenderloin With Pesto Sauce and Peas
5 ounces of pork tenderloin
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
2 tablespoons of pesto sauce
1 tablespoon butter
1 ounce peas
1 garlic clove, chopped
How to Cook Pork Tenderloin With Pesto Sauce and Peas
- Place pork tenderloin on a wooden board and add 1 tablespoon vegetable oil, salt and dried thyme.
- Heat a skillet, add remaining vegetable oil and start frying the meat.
- Fry it for about 4-5 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- When it has finished cooking on one side, turn it and coat with pesto sauce.
- Heat another skillet and add butter in the middle.
- Add peas, garlic, season with salt and pepper and leave them on heat for 2 more minutes.
- Slice the meat into 0.4 inch (1 cm) thick slices and serve alongside peas.