2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
1 teaspoon garlic powder
2 pounds of pork tenderloin
½ cup white wine
½ cup chicken stock
2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
2 tablespoons of butter
2 teaspoons of sugar-free pancake syrup
- Combine in a small bowl 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, thyme, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Use this mixture to coat the pork tenderloin.
- Preheat the oven to 380⁰F/190⁰C.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in an ovenproof skillet. Lay the pork tenderloin in it and fry on all sides until brown.
- Move the skillet to the preheated oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- Place a saucepan to your stove and pour the white wine and chicken stock in it. Add the Dijon mustard and stir.
- When the liquid starts simmering, add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the sugar-free pancake syrup, stir, and cook on low heat for 10 minutes. Scrap up brown bits from the pan bottom and cook until the sauce reduces by half.
- Serve the roasted pork tenderloin with wine and mustard sauce.