Ingredients Needed for Pork Tenderloin With Buttery Green Beans
5 ounces of pork tenderloin
2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon butter
3 ounces of green beans
1 garlic clove
How to Cook Pork Tenderloin With Buttery Green Beans
- Add the meat in a large bowl and season it with Worcestershire sauce.
- Heat a ceramic skillet and start frying the meat until golden brown. Take the meat out of the skillet.
- In the remaining fat add the butter and let it melt.
- Add green beans and crush the garlic on top of the beans.
- Season with salt and let them cook for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle a few sesame seeds before serving.