Ingredients Needed for Pork Tenderloin Pasta Salad
5 ounces of pork tenderloin, sliced
3 tablespoons of vegetable oil
¼ teaspoon dried oregano
¼ teaspoon dried thyme
¼ teaspoon chili flakes
3 ounces of cooked pasta
1 bell pepper, chunks
5 black olives
5 green olives
½ teaspoon olive oil
1 tablespoon pomegranate seed
How to Cook Pork Tenderloin Pasta Salad
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and fry the pork tenderloin slices.
- Fry the meat for 2 to 3 minutes on the first side. Flip it over, then add salt, pepper, dried oregano, thyme, and chili flakes. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes on the second side or until the pork pieces are golden brown. Make sure no pink juices remain and cook more if it’s needed.
- Add the cooked pasta in a bowl, then add the picked red bell pepper, arugula, black and green olives, and pork pieces.
- Drizzle some olive oil and mix the pasta salad.
- If you want, sprinkle some pomegranate seeds.