Ingredients Needed for Pork Tacos
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
10 ounces of pork tenderloin, thinly sliced
1 red onion, chopped
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon cumin seeds
1 teaspoon coriander seeds
1 bay leaf
1 cup canned tomatoes
1 green chili, thinly sliced
1 red chili, thinly sliced
2 tortilla wraps
4 avocados slices
How to Cook Pork Tacos
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the pork tenderloin and cook it until well browned.
- Remove it from the skillet, and in the remaining fat, add the red onion and garlic.
- Cook them for 1 minute, and season with cumin, coriander, and bay leaf.
- Pour the canned tomatoes and cook to reduce the sauce.
- Squeeze the juice out of half a lime, season with salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pork, and cook it for 2 more minutes.
- Assemble the tacos. Grab the tortilla wraps, and fill them with the cooked pork. Add 2 avocado slices and sliced chili.