Ingredients Needed for Pork-Stuffed Peppers
1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
1 medium onion, minced
1 pound pork mince
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon cumin powder
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
3 red bell peppers
1 cup organic cheddar
How to Cook Pork-Stuffed Peppers
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over low heat and add the onion. Cook and stir until tender.
- Turn the heat to medium-high. Add the pork mince and break it into smaller pieces.
- Season with paprika, cumin, pepper, and sea salt. Cook and occasionally stir until browned. Add the cilantro and stir it in.
- Place the bell peppers on the work surface. Cut off their stem ends and seed them. You’ll be left with 3 bell pepper cups.
- Fill the bell peppers with the pork mince mixture. Transfer them to a roomy baking dish, top each with organic Cheddar, then bake for 30 minutes at 340⁰F/170⁰C.