Ingredients Needed for Pork Stuffed Bread With Egg on Top
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
10 ounces of pork tenderloin, slices
1 tablespoon butter
3.5 ounces of mozzarella, shredded
1 red chili, slices
1 green chili, slices
How to Cook Pork Stuffed Bread With Egg on Top
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet, to a medium high temperature.
- Add the pork tenderloin, season it with salt and pepper. Add the butter and let it melt.
- Cook the pork slices in oil and butter mixture for 6-7 minutes on each side.
- Set the pork steaks on your cutting board and slice them.
- Cut the top off the round bread and scoop out the insides.
- Place the bacon on the bottom of the bread, with the ends sticking out and covering the edges of the loaf.
- Put the pork and chili slices inside the bread.
- Top it off with shredded mozzarella and crack the egg over the whole thing.
- Lay a baking tray with parchment paper and place the stuffed bread on it.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.