Ingredients Needed for Pork Steak With Bell Pepper Pesto
2 pork necks steaks, approximately 10 ounces
1 tomato, diced
½ red bell pepper, diced
0.5 green bell pepper, diced
0.5 orange bell pepper, diced
1 teaspoon dried basil
¼ cup sugar
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup water
How to Cook Pork Steak With Bell Pepper Pesto
- Use salt with herbs to season the meat and grill the steaks for about 4 minutes per side.
- For the pesto sauce, add the tomato, all bell peppers, dried basil, salt, sugar, olive oil, and water in a blender.
- Blend all ingredients and then move the pesto into a heated saucepan.
- Let it simmer and reduce by half.
- When ready, serve with pork steak.