Pork Steak With Bell Pepper Pesto
A juicy pork steak is always worthy of a feast! Try pork neck, which is a lot more tender than other cuts. For the side, we prepared a delicious pesto, with bell peppers, tomatoes, and basil. It’s light, fresh and goes very well alongside a juicy steak!
Ingredients Needed for Pork Steak With Bell Pepper Pesto
2 pork necks steaks, approximately 10 ounces
1 tomato, diced
½ red bell pepper, diced
0.5 green bell pepper, diced
0.5 orange bell pepper, diced
1 teaspoon dried basil
¼ cup sugar
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup water
How to Make Pork Steak With Bell Pepper Pesto
- Use salt with herbs to season the meat and grill the steaks for about 4 minutes per side.
- For the pesto sauce, add the tomato, all bell peppers, dried basil, salt, sugar, olive oil, and water in a blender.
- Blend all ingredients and then move the pesto into a heated saucepan.
- Let it simmer and reduce by half.
- When ready, serve with pork steak.