Pork Roast With Apple Sauce
Have you tried apples and pork together? Most people say it’s a match made in heaven! And we totally agree. The strong flavor of pork is perfectly balanced by the sweetness of the apple sauce. The sauce also makes for a lighter side for pork. You can also add in some potatoes (we have used purple ones and they turned out just great)!
Ingredients Needed for Pork Roast With Apple Sauce
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried rosemary
1 teaspoon cumin powder
1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
2 pounds of pork fillet
3 cups of white wine
¼ cup honey
1 teaspoon butter
2 apples, diced
1 teaspoon brown sugar
How to Make Pork Roast With Apple Sauce
- Grab a small bowl and add the garlic powder, paprika, rosemary, oregano, salt, pepper, cumin, and balsamic vinegar. Mix until smooth.
- Use the mixture and rub all of the meat.
- Move the meat in a baking dish and pour 2 cups of white wine. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 45 minutes at 370 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Remove the foil and spread the honey over the pork. Cook again for 15 minutes.
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the apples, brown sugar, and remaining wine. Cook until caramelized.
- Blend and serve with the pork roast.