Ingredients Needed for Pork Rack with Kale and Potatoes
How to Cook Pork Rack with Kale and Potatoes
- Add the fennel seeds to a mortar and crush them. Set aside.
- Add the vinegar and 2 tablespoons of olive oil to a small bowl and mix them. Set aside.
- Score the meat, then bind it with kitchen cord as the video shows.
- Drizzle with the vinaigrette and rub both sides of the pork rack. Apply the fennel rub, then add rosemary sprigs.
- Salt the meat and transfer it to a baking pan. Drizzle with the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, cover with aluminum foil and bake for 90 minutes at 400⁰F/190⁰C.
- Add the kale leaves on the work surface, remove and discard their midveins and chop them.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a deep pan and add the garlic. Stir in and season with salt. Add the kale and stir-cook for 2 minutes.